Devils Brewery – Boutique Cider and Beer, Handcrafted with Soul!
We can’t go past this incredible resource on the ‘Apple Isle’ without creating our own special 100% local ciders, chemical free and bursting with fruit. We don’t use sulphites or pasteurisation and we also don’t bottle our cider, it’s just too fresh!
Take the opportunity and visit our cellar door in a 1950’s steam train at the Margate Train. A unique experience where you can enjoy our fresh ciders straight from the tap. You’ll also have the chance to have hand filled bottles from the same taps to takeaway. Not available anywhere else by the bottle!
We also create craft beer. Devils Brewery is a ‘Gypsy Brewing company’. The term has found its way into the industry to describe brewers who utilise downtime on existing breweries to create their own beers. Working with local Tasmanian producers is a large part of the business ethos and allows us to create fresh and interesting beer styles in our Tasmanian Brewery.
Devils Head Brewer David Tottle says “It’s the love of making fresh cider & beer… sharing it with others… the unbridled creativity of it. I’m always on the lookout for interesting ingredients that could help create a wild, unusual and original ciders & beers”.
CLOUDY FRESH CIDER
– Naturally Cloudy and Chemical free using Huon Valley Apples.
5 CRAFT BEER TAPS
– Catering for the beer drinker in the group we also have a selection of our craft beers on tap from our New World Enigma Pilsner to the dark depths of our Smoked Porter.
– Made with 100% Huon Valley Black currents. Can be enjoyed on the rocks or poured over our fresh Cider to a add a little naughtiness. 21%abv
– Made with 100% Tasmanian Tart Cherries. Can be enjoyed on the rocks or poured over our fresh Cider to a add a little naughtiness. 21%abv
– We regularly create special runs that are only sold at our cellar door. The most resent being our ‘Wild Oak aged Cider’. Our Wild fermented cider was aged in Lark Distillery Whisky Casks and coming in at a whopping 11%abv. A big apple flavour with the warmth of the oak and that distinctive whisky finish. Best enjoyed in a champagne flute with friends.
‘Like’ us on Facebook and keep up to date on where you can buy Devils.