Devils Brewery – Boutique Cider and Beer, Handcrafted with Soul!
We can’t go past this incredible resource on the ‘Apple Isle’ without creating our own special 100% local ciders, chemical free and bursting with fruit.
We also create craft beer. Devils Brewery is a ‘Gypsy Brewing company’. The term has found its way into the industry to describe brewers who utilise downtime on existing breweries to create their own beers. Working with local Tasmanian producers is a large part of the business ethos and allows us to create fresh and interesting beer styles in our Tasmanian Brewery.
Devils Head Brewer David Tottle says “It’s the love of making fresh cider & beer… sharing it with others… the unbridled creativity of it. I’m always on the lookout for interesting ingredients that could help create a wild, unusual and original ciders & beers”.
Keep an eye out for our bottled ciders and beers available in good Tasmanian bottle shops and bars.
CLOUDY APPLE CIDER
– Naturally Cloudy and Vegan friendly free using Huon Valley Apples.
NOT ANOTHER PALE ALE
– Tassie Pale Ale. Cascade and Galaxy Hops grown in the Derwent Valley have been used to create this 100% Tassie Pale Ale.
– Smoked Porter. After smoking some of the grain bill at Bruny Island Smokehouse a good whack of UK hops and lashings of Molasses were added for this big and bold dark beer.
KISS ME HARDY
– UK IPA. A traditional English style IPA. Big and bold with a good sized malt back bone.
– Local Enigma hops 100% whirlpool addition makes this a fresh and hoppy Pils, a perfect session beer.
– Utilising locally roasted coffee we’ve infused cold drip and espresso into this classic stout to create a perfectly balance Coffee Stout.
‘Like’ us on Facebook and keep up to date on where you can buy Devils.